Please click on the below links for direct access to each facility’s scheduling information on their website. Other facilities must be contacted for further information. Appropriate phone numbers and access to email are also listed below
- Academic Classrooms
- Morris Library
- Recreational Sports and Services
- Student Center
- Student Services Building
- Touch of Nature
- University Housing
- Other Facilities
- Intercollegiate Athletics facility reservations can be made by calling 618/453-7057 or emailing.
- Shryock Auditorium reservations can be made in person in Shryock Auditorium-Room 102A, by calling 618/453-7035 or emailing.
- Student Health Services reservations can be made by calling 618/453-4413 or emailing.
- Lesar Law Building reservations can be made by calling 618/453-8299 or emailing.
- For departments and off-campus organizations requesting outdoor space, please contact the Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance’s office at 618/453-2474 or email email@example.com. Registered student organizations requesting outdoor space, please contact the Student Center at 618/453-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This excludes the free forum area, Student Services Pavilion, as well as Student Center, Recreational Sports and Athletics’ outdoor areas. In order to complete your request for space, please fill out this form.